Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Tans Bday

18/05/05

It was tanya bday today. i made her breakfast and made her a home made card. couldnt find one to buy here in the falls.

For a treat, tanya had a manacure whilst I popped off into town.

In the afternoon, we went on a sunset cruise on the Zambezi river. It was so calm and serene. Very romantic....except for the warrior, who joined us, who had the perfect body....pecks...six pack etc. I saw tanya glimpsing...

There was a free bar too, but tanya stuck to soft drinks due to a dicky tummy. We saw some more hippos. Watched the sun go down again. Never get bored of it. Its so different than in england.

On the way back home, at the enterance of our lodge, there was a buffalo stood there just grazing (it was in the evening). It looked up at us as if to say " yes, what you looking at?"

I cooked spag bol (homemade sauce) which was really nice. Played some games and then went to bed. By the way, I killed my 1st AFrcan spider last night. Not huge but quite meaty. Took 3 whacks of my shoe to kill it.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home